I went to pick up my dress at David's bridal and when i told the consultant that I wanted to try it on first she got an attitude from that point until I left the store she sold me a used and dirty shoes that she said was brand new as well as the wrong size i told her a 9 and she put a 9 and a half in the box when I got in the car I opened the box and the shoes was dirty when I returnued to the store I was told that they don't have my size and I can't get my money back becauce it was final sale when I reminded her that i ask for a new shoes she said that i signed for it , the manager was no different she told me that i should not sign for anything before checking it first. I told her that I ask for a new shoes and I should not have to check a new shoes and that they should not have people trying on their dresses with the new shoes and she did not respond to that. I lodge a conplaint with the online number and the operator was very rough when she was speaking to me she seems upset that i called to complain.

Review about: Davids Bridal Dress.

Had an Experience with Davids Bridal?

Comments