I went to davids Bridal for my wedding dress at first it started out ok butsoon there after well it has been a nightmare I went in to be aproached by Kisha one of the Davids Bridal sales people. Kisha was pretty nice. she helped me try on dresses and it was good till the day of alterations it was horrable i waited around and hour then I stood up for about fourtifive minutes while this lady pinned up my dress then wam she was like here you need to sign these papers all at once I looked over the paper and seen it said two hundred thirtysix dollars for the alterations I was like what is this she is like your cost for alterations I told her oh no I do not have the money for this with me and why is it so much when i wasn't even aware it cost for alterations because I paid so much for the dress i figured alterations were free butyeah right that wasn't the fact at all well i told her could you just do the neck line and around the chest area I will pay for that the length doesn't matter i have done this before so I know how to walk in a dress that touches the floor she was like no i need to hem the dress so you don't trip well i said forget it and she was very rude at this point well we can not leave the pins in the dress if you do not pay for it now we have to take all the pins out at that point she had one of the other sales people over at my dress ripping the pins out of my dress as she helped him kisha had me paying for the bag they put my dress it then she says all sales final once you sign the receipt its yours it was the worst thing ever I thought to myself does this get any worse well it could I have an unaltered dress and I have till august to find someone to alter it Well it does get worse i went to my facebook andto my surprise Davids Bridal has a page on facebook god help us all well if i had only looked up Davids bridal before I went and bought a dress from them well I would have learned about all the trouble that store has Lots and Lots of complaints it makes me sad to think how many woman are not pleased at all with Davids Bridal and it makes me sick that that get away with the things they do and how they treat some people that come into their stores all over the world women lets stand up for our rights show them they can not do this kind of stuff to us I have made it a goal to get the word out there and I will no matter what I have to do I live in florida and I went to the regancy Davids Bridal In Jacksonville Florida but there are many more Davids Bridals you can read up on if you have a facebook go look them up or they have a site just for davids Bridal complaints its unreal beware of Davids Bridal thank you for lReading hope you get some insite before you go to Davids Bridal and spend your money
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wedding Gown
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my dress from Ca-Dresses.com and had the best experience. When ordering my gown the website was very user friendly and when I did have a question about the..."
- "Dream Parties Christopher If this is a dream, then I had a night mare internet, California This company is up on Craigs list,I thought what they heck, they are cheap I..."
- "Not bad service but store needs upgrading. The chairs are disgusting where u sit to have the bride come out ..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."