Davids Bridal - Rude Staff
I drove over an hour to meet my future mother in law to do some wedding dress shopping.Me and my future mother in law went wedding dress shopping for the first time on Jan 29, 2014 at 11:00 at the David's Bridal on Rockville Pike in Rockville, MD.
When we walked in to check into our appointment, it was very crowed, we first thought that it was due to the sale that was going on. As I checked in with the front desk my mother in law walked over to the side desk to wait in line to be seen by a consultant. After I checked in with the front I then walked over to the side desk with my mother in law. As I stood there and waited, the lady at that desk stated "yes, what do i need", why are irritated under tone in her voice.
I told her that I was checking in, she then told me to "move over there and wait." My mother asked the lady if we interrupting her from something else more important. She stated no, but then we waited another 10 mins for a consultant as other brides who came in after use received help. When we received our consultant we were told that we would have to share her with another bride, as she walked us to the area, it was a complete mad house. Children and other people where around, we were told that we would only allowed one chair.
We ended leaving the store and going to another store that was glad to see us walk in, the consultant gave us there undivided attention, and we actually found a dress that we brought the same day. I have an appointment scheduled for Feb 11, 2014 at a store in Delaware, for my bride's maid dresses, grooms tuxedo, groomsman tuxedo, mother in law dress, mothers dress and father in tuxedo, and father of the bride tuxedo. I am now canceling that appointment, and we will looking for another dress shop and a tuxedo shop.
I will not recommended to any of my friends.I am very unhappy with the customer services that we received for that store, and will never go back.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Perfect-Collect is an art reproduction company out of Hong Kong. They had a gorgeous ad for a portrait on canvas that I wanted. Perfect-Collect advertised fabulous artists to reproduce artwork...."
- "I'm trying to return poorly cut and poorly sewn clothing. Seams are falling apart. Material to cover the bust line is missing. All items are completely see through...they are not..."
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Bob's furniture is made in Vietnam and is poorly quality at best. My coffee table arrived broken, even though the outer box was undamaged. Their Customer Care-less Hotline..."
- "I bought a sofa set from them that was of a very poor quality. After only one year the furniture looks very tacky. I paid over 3000.00 dollars for..."
- "Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly..."
- "I send for a dress I received it on Oct 30, and the dress was poorly constructed, and broken. I took pictures and send info pzf2011 (117,518RedShooting Star) did..."