Davids Bridal - Rude Staff
I drove over an hour to meet my future mother in law to do some wedding dress shopping.Me and my future mother in law went wedding dress shopping for the first time on Jan 29, 2014 at 11:00 at the David's Bridal on Rockville Pike in Rockville, MD.
When we walked in to check into our appointment, it was very crowed, we first thought that it was due to the sale that was going on. As I checked in with the front desk my mother in law walked over to the side desk to wait in line to be seen by a consultant. After I checked in with the front I then walked over to the side desk with my mother in law. As I stood there and waited, the lady at that desk stated "yes, what do i need", why are irritated under tone in her voice.
I told her that I was checking in, she then told me to "move over there and wait." My mother asked the lady if we interrupting her from something else more important. She stated no, but then we waited another 10 mins for a consultant as other brides who came in after use received help. When we received our consultant we were told that we would have to share her with another bride, as she walked us to the area, it was a complete mad house. Children and other people where around, we were told that we would only allowed one chair.
We ended leaving the store and going to another store that was glad to see us walk in, the consultant gave us there undivided attention, and we actually found a dress that we brought the same day. I have an appointment scheduled for Feb 11, 2014 at a store in Delaware, for my bride's maid dresses, grooms tuxedo, groomsman tuxedo, mother in law dress, mothers dress and father in tuxedo, and father of the bride tuxedo. I am now canceling that appointment, and we will looking for another dress shop and a tuxedo shop.
I will not recommended to any of my friends.I am very unhappy with the customer services that we received for that store, and will never go back.bfd707f
You may also like
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "I have no complaints about my dress and the people I worked with at the Mishawaka, IN store were great. I had a total of 6 bridesmaids to stand up..."
- "I have been in business for 13 years and people are writing untrue comments about my company on this website. I sell authentic Hermes handbags and have brokered these bags..."
- "Bought tv online 5 days ago. Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks. Bought one off their shelf after..."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."