Davids Bridal - I would rather work at Burger King than David's! Horrible place!!
The pay is minimum wage, so everyone is struggling to make commission, the commission is absolutely horrible and not even worth the amount of time and work you put in with each customer. When you are hired, they lie to you and make it sound like you get commission on every sale. Definitely not! To make base commission of 1% you need to sell at least $150 an hour.
Enough about that though, CUSTOMERS LISTEN UP! You are literally a walking $ when you come through that door, if your wedding is more than a year away, expect *** service, because we want to close the deal and make the sale and usually brides who come in that much in advance aren't going to buy. Also, management tells us to put every bride in at LEAST 1 couture gown, doesn't matter if your budget is only $300. It's all about upselling. I personally would be pissed if someone did that to me, so I never did it to a bride and trust me, I would get heat about it from mgmt. At every meeting we are told, "get em in and get em out and sell them the whole package" If we don't sell a bride, management is down our throats. I literally had a manager tell me to not let a single customer walk out the store without buying, she would actually make us go get her to close the deal if we needed! Horrible place!
If you come on a Sat with no appt. we will take you, but expect REALLY *** service. We have to give our appts more of our time, sometimes even they don't get the best service because we are helping 2 or 3 brides at a time. Forget it if one of the brides brought her bridal party of 5...We go most of the day without being able to take a lunch. And a break, what's that? It's non stop for us. I actually use to LOVE the job when I started, mgmt was quick to take that away though. It's was all about the money and not the experience. If you truly want to give a bride an experience then you have to work with one at a time. Of course davids can't make money that way so they give us 2 or 3 at a time. This is why your service isn't great. Go on a monday or Tuesday WITH an appt and you may have better luck. But do yourself a favor if you can, go somewhere else! All of the consultants would even say that they would never shop at davids.review #470221
You may also like
- "I ordered the 8 tier cake stand from Efavormart. I was billed by Yaya Creations, and the Tablecloths factory delivered the product. This company has many different companys which should..."
- "I purchased the dress thinking it was on sale, FIRST MISTAKE, it's always the same price. Nov 2011I didn't realize they ship from China and if it doesn't fit (which..."
- "DON'T SHOPE AT BRIDESIRE, QUALITY IS HORRIBLE AND THE DRESS RARELY LOOK LIKE THE PHOTO. ALSO NOTICE THEY DON'T HAVE DETAILED PHOTOS OF THE DRESS EVER. ONLY ONE ANGLE AND..."
- "2006 Suzuki sent back to dealer for repair. Itmes claimed repaired were not repaired. Problem: Auto overheating. Repais shop claimed they replaced water pump but auto..."
- "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..."
- "At first glance AMERILOAN seems to be the typical payday loan offer. But NOOOOO. I engaged with them on a simple $400 payday loan. They sent documents via..."
- "One of Budapest, Hungary's worst interior designers to deal with. Hired him in 2014. Sadly he does good work, but looks can be deceiving as we all know now. Ernesto..."
- "I wias serve raw chicken raw chicken uncooked undercooked chicken call store guy acts like he cannot understand English repeat myself 13 times about the raw chicken over phone when..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."