Davids Bridal - Horrible Customer Service

I went to the David's Bridal in Woodbridge, VA to look for a wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses for my wedding.The customer service consultants there were extremely rude and unhelpful.

There was no one else in the shop when we went in and the ladies were unwilling to help unless we had an appointment.

After I found the dress my mother and I went back to buy the dress and the lady said she would not be able to help us, until my mother said we were there to purchase the dress that day.The consultant said "Nice, a sale without having to work for it!!!" Seriously the most unprofessional people I have ever had to deal with!

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 22, 2014 #776711 Stafford, Virginia

Go to Tiffany's in Richmond, we bought my daughters dress there because we weren't happy with the David's in woodbridge. We did have an appointment ant there was so much upselling from invitations and so forth, that we were uncomfortable

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Davids Bridal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Davids Bridal.
Filing a new complaint about