Davids Bridal - Horrible Customer Service
I went to the David's Bridal in Woodbridge, VA to look for a wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses for my wedding.The customer service consultants there were extremely rude and unhelpful.
There was no one else in the shop when we went in and the ladies were unwilling to help unless we had an appointment.
After I found the dress my mother and I went back to buy the dress and the lady said she would not be able to help us, until my mother said we were there to purchase the dress that day.The consultant said "Nice, a sale without having to work for it!!!" Seriously the most unprofessional people I have ever had to deal with!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have no complaints about my dress and the people I worked with at the Mishawaka, IN store were great. I had a total of 6 bridesmaids to stand up..."
- "I ordered my dress from Ca-Dresses.com and had the best experience. When ordering my gown the website was very user friendly and when I did have a question about the..."
- "I ordered the 8 tier cake stand from Efavormart. I was billed by Yaya Creations, and the Tablecloths factory delivered the product. This company has many different companys which should..."
- "I have had the Premium In-Home Plumbing Repair contract with Dominion Products and Services for the past several years. The reason I selected the premium service over the standard was..."
- "I was charged $102.00 + fees $144.00 for this AWFUL arrangement that arrived late. ..."
- "I purchased a torque converted from Monster Transmission with a 3 year warranty. Installed it and it worked great for a 6 months to a year. My car..."
- "These people have no way to be contacted... I recieved a ghastly looking blouse and wanted to get a return address or refund. My email wouldn't go thru. The live..."
- "This is a complaint against Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ. Where on the evening of November 24th I was surrounded and questioned by hospital security personnel for taking..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."