My daughter's, myself and my mother went to David's Bridal to try on wedding dresses and look at brides maid dresses and dresses for my mom and me!The girl that helped us was very sweet and we were there for a few hours.
She had a dress that she liked on clearance, but she was not sure. we were asking if we paid for the dress and she decides it is not the right dress, can we bring it back? She said we could not get money back but she thought we could get store credit. She said, "My manager is on the phone when she gets off the phone, I will ask her" When she hung up the phone she asked about bringing the dress for store credit.
The manager said, " Yes, you can bring it back anytime for in store credit." My daughter and her 4 bridesmaids went in to change the wedding dress and to purchase bridesmaids dresses. The manager said that the girl that helped us was no longer working there and she would not take the dress back for in store credit.
This is not a million dollar wedding and we are all struggling to have a nice wedding.I just can not understand how shady people are today.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I ordered a Broncos Colorado hooded sweatshirt on Nov 26. Received a hoodie on Dec. 28 that looked like static on the TV - just gray lines across the..."
- "Bought it brand new in June 2013. After 2 1/2 years, noticed that 75% of the exterior decals are already cracking and oxidizing (looks like mold). It's not..."
- "I ordered Grubhub for Sushi delivery the other night and after about an hour of waiting, I called my restaurant to inquire about my food. They said it has been..."
- "IKM is a SCAM!!!!! Please be aware. I caution others not to buy a dress from this online site. The company does not honor their online policy of providing a..."
- "The food was delivered so late I ended up just throwing it away because their driver was completely incompetent and their support was a joke. They gave me a credit..."
- "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..."