Davids Bridal - Don't trust David's Bridal
My daughter's, myself and my mother went to David's Bridal to try on wedding dresses and look at brides maid dresses and dresses for my mom and me!The girl that helped us was very sweet and we were there for a few hours.
She had a dress that she liked on clearance, but she was not sure. we were asking if we paid for the dress and she decides it is not the right dress, can we bring it back? She said we could not get money back but she thought we could get store credit. She said, "My manager is on the phone when she gets off the phone, I will ask her" When she hung up the phone she asked about bringing the dress for store credit.
The manager said, " Yes, you can bring it back anytime for in store credit." My daughter and her 4 bridesmaids went in to change the wedding dress and to purchase bridesmaids dresses. The manager said that the girl that helped us was no longer working there and she would not take the dress back for in store credit.
This is not a million dollar wedding and we are all struggling to have a nice wedding.I just can not understand how shady people are today.review #366364
You may also like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "It's a complete scam!the dress i received looked nothing like the picture..I won't even wear it to bed!! It was made in Beijing probaly in a sweat shop and it..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "Tried to order my kiddo a tummy stuffer for her birthday. First off the ordering process is ***. The 5 million questions they ask about upgrades is annoying as ***...."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."
- "Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car. The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out..."