Davids Bridal - Don't trust David's Bridal

My daughter's, myself and my mother went to David's Bridal to try on wedding dresses and look at brides maid dresses and dresses for my mom and me!The girl that helped us was very sweet and we were there for a few hours.

She had a dress that she liked on clearance, but she was not sure. we were asking if we paid for the dress and she decides it is not the right dress, can we bring it back? She said we could not get money back but she thought we could get store credit. She said, "My manager is on the phone when she gets off the phone, I will ask her" When she hung up the phone she asked about bringing the dress for store credit.

The manager said, " Yes, you can bring it back anytime for in store credit." My daughter and her 4 bridesmaids went in to change the wedding dress and to purchase bridesmaids dresses. The manager said that the girl that helped us was no longer working there and she would not take the dress back for in store credit.

This is not a million dollar wedding and we are all struggling to have a nice wedding.I just can not understand how shady people are today.

More Review Details

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 32 No 32
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Davids Bridal.
Filing a new complaint about
×