Davids Bridal without my consent or knowledge sold my name, address, phone #, cell phone number & email address to numrous vendors
My mailbox is overflow, my phone is ringing off the hook, and my cell phone is getting 3 to 4 calls a week from mary kay ladies, tux places, flower people
I highly recommend never going to Davids Bridal and if you absolutely have to go give them fake information
I wrote a letter to the corporation office and a rep called me and left I message. I returned her call 3 times and she didn't even bother to return my call.
I wrote a total of 3 letters to them and they ignored them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral. cost was 149.99. What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15..."
- "Bigweddingdress.com has professional looking website with an impressive, extensive inventory. Prices seem too good to be true. They are. My daughter wanted a hunter green ballgown for..."
- "my order number is# 3559528 on friday june 6 th. I placed an order for a wedding dress. I cannot put into words what i recieved yesterday june 30th,..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "OnlineCompliancePanel.com is becoming a big pest in my daily life. I have been getting their spam mails, being sent religiously, for quite a while now. I have written a good..."
- "we bought a reclining couch and love seat and a matching recliner. The love seat was defective and we were shipped a new one several weeks later this new one..."
- "I bought the blackout cellular blinds. Got jammed after a few months, got them fixed. Got jammed again, got them 'fixed' again. Only this time, they were..."