Davids Bridal - DAVID'S BRIDAL after working 6 hr shift and have 4more hr's to work with heavydresses no lunch
Sorry customers of David Bridal, for the rudeness from some of the consultants no excuse for miss treating you, but most of us working at Davids Bridal are under a lot of stress,the demand to sell no matter what the bride budget or hard times are that the bride has confided in the consultant David Bridal does not care, maybe I shouldn't say David's Bridal as a hole but the DB in Austin TX, working under bad, uncomfortable conditions.ex:we would come into work our 5hr or 8hr and it would turn out 10 to 11hr with no LUNCH!think about the heavy wedding dresses that we carry 2 or 3 at a time and being on your feet without a break,manager breathing down your neck asking why bride didn't buy,while you have another bride waiting that as been waiting for 30min and you are trying to get back to that bride but mangt wont let you leave till you make up something other than she's not ready to buy yet.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Working Conditions
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..."
- "I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you..."
- "*** poor made pizza more sauce than toppings I wouldnt feed this *** pizza to the homeless ppl I worked here an no wonder their food sucks who would do..."
- "The Grilled Chicken Melt comes described as "Enjoy a 100% Chicken breast covered with a fire-roasted blend of poblano peppers, onions and red peppers. A slice of smooth and mild..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "Worst experience ever !!!! 8/2/15 Greenville Sc Wouldn't recommend to anyone !!!! & we was not meet at wait to be seated sign, stood there for over 3 minutes, we finally..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."
- "Similar Worlds is the worst social site on the internet. It is just a bunch of *** and *** brought by the site owners Andrew Davis and Nuno Peralta...."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."