Davids Bridal - DAVID'S BRIDAL after working 6 hr shift and have 4more hr's to work with heavydresses no lunch
Sorry customers of David Bridal, for the rudeness from some of the consultants no excuse for miss treating you, but most of us working at Davids Bridal are under a lot of stress,the demand to sell no matter what the bride budget or hard times are that the bride has confided in the consultant David Bridal does not care, maybe I shouldn't say David's Bridal as a hole but the DB in Austin TX, working under bad, uncomfortable conditions.ex:we would come into work our 5hr or 8hr and it would turn out 10 to 11hr with no LUNCH!think about the heavy wedding dresses that we carry 2 or 3 at a time and being on your feet without a break,manager breathing down your neck asking why bride didn't buy,while you have another bride waiting that as been waiting for 30min and you are trying to get back to that bride but mangt wont let you leave till you make up something other than she's not ready to buy yet.f3db9b8 review #224234
You may also like
- "I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment..."
- "First and foremost this is NOT a complaint, but an awareness raising eye opener! Binder and Binder (nor ANY OTHER disability advocacy company and or law firm) does NOT have any..."
- "I went to davids Bridal for my wedding dress at first it started out ok butsoon there after well it has been a nightmare I went in to be aproached..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "I must be naive! Ground shipping more exensive than expedited shipping..odd. Return policy..odd but still pressed the purchase button. Receive goods..ivory wedding shoes with rosettes and rhinestones...."