Davids Bridal - DAVID'S BRIDAL after working 6 hr shift and have 4more hr's to work with heavydresses no lunch
Sorry customers of David Bridal, for the rudeness from some of the consultants no excuse for miss treating you, but most of us working at Davids Bridal are under a lot of stress,the demand to sell no matter what the bride budget or hard times are that the bride has confided in the consultant David Bridal does not care, maybe I shouldn't say David's Bridal as a hole but the DB in Austin TX, working under bad, uncomfortable conditions.ex:we would come into work our 5hr or 8hr and it would turn out 10 to 11hr with no LUNCH!think about the heavy wedding dresses that we carry 2 or 3 at a time and being on your feet without a break,manager breathing down your neck asking why bride didn't buy,while you have another bride waiting that as been waiting for 30min and you are trying to get back to that bride but mangt wont let you leave till you make up something other than she's not ready to buy yet.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Date of Incident - Multiple Days ( During May 2015) Client Number - +1.617.933.5480 TransTutors started a paid campaign to get questions. We participated in the program and was assured by the..."
- "I have no complaints about my dress and the people I worked with at the Mishawaka, IN store were great. I had a total of 6 bridesmaids to stand up..."
- "Didn't receive paycheck Friday like was suppose to. Called Des Moines office and get answering machine, leave message. Call Erins personal cell, get voicemail, leave message no response. Call Saturday..."
- "We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money. I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards...."
- "Cobb salad is a joke, restroom was overflowing with trash service took a long time very slack standards in north charleston on rivers ave. I will never go back there..."
- "When to this walmart in plano tx at spring Creek and 75...customer service was poor. The cashier was rude to us..no even say hi...he was keeping one of our bags...i..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."